Thursday 11 December 2014

The wonderful 2014

The Awesome year 4

Hi welcome to my year 2014 at the awesome P.V.S


Hi I'm Sienna


This year has been an awesome year with an awesome teacher and with my amazing friends helping me with absolutely everything. This year Ive improved a lot in my spelling starting on level 32 with Vir and moving up four levels into level 36.


The thing that I've enjoyed the most would have to be our fantastic student teacher Miss Kimpton staying here for six weeks trailing along amazed by our huge school.  The most amazing thing was doing the kids for kids choir with my best friend Jessica and getting chosen out of about 15 other kids there but I got part in even though when I was trying singing for the first time.


My Favourite subject this year was doing art the two paintings that i've enjoyed the most was the sun art and the firework art . My least favourite subject is properly if I had to choose would be maths.I also really like doing class sports like long ball and Teaball and really recently we have been working on our room 30 parody of 12 days of christmas.



This year we had amazing trips to places like Birkenhead Leisure Centre where did archery, life skills and kayaking and going to the art gallery.



Also it was soooo funny when we had the day at the start of the year when we were trying to put the pockets in our folders and later on in the year when we tried to use them it was funny because nearly all of the clear pockets that put in were upside-down.



That was My awesome year.

No comments:

Post a Comment