Monday 1 December 2014

Our best year 4 memories in Room 30 2014

Hi my name is Kevin and I'm going to talk about my best memories in Room 30 2014.

In Room 30 these are my favourite highlights like reading because I have improved by a lot so as maths. I also like art because you can be creative and design anything you want in art.

My favourite subjects is reading because I can learn more things,I also like writing because I can weigh anything in my book.I like Maths because we can learn our Division,Subtraction,Addition and Multiplication.


I also liked when Miss Kimpton helped in our class for five weeks because she red us a book called how tane slowed the sun because we got to draw a awesome sun.

I also like doing technology because we made some food and some other things as well like making rat traps playing lego but my favourite thing is when we made the yummy pizzas.

My new best friends are Gladwyn,Vir and Gladon.

Miss Lankow is one of my favourite teachers now

The end By Kevin



No comments:

Post a Comment