Wednesday 10 December 2014

2014, My Best Year At PVS!!!!!

2014 was the best year I have ever had at Point View School!!!! I am looking forward to guessing what will happen in the senior school, but I have to tell you the biggest highlights I've ever had at school. It starts now !!!!!!!



Now the first highlight of all, this one is about making my friends. Their names are Jack and Joshua. The were the best  they were my best friends for about two and a half terms. then I made some new friends. There names are Gladwyn and Keven.



After I had made my first friends I decided that writing is my favourite subject. Writing is still my favourite subject.



This way to the next step. This paragraph is about my favourite sport, Cricket!!!!!!! But I only got one session,because I had to go to this special movie making programme. Find details in the next paragraph.


In term 1 me, Kairyn and Mia went to a movie making programme with Mrs Crous, the teacher of Room 16. 




Next we had to do the Commonwealth Challenge , which was the mini Commonwealth Games. We came third place!!!


Then we had our wearable arts . Our topic was to do with Ancient Rome. We wore sandles made from cardboard, togas from sheets and leave crowns made from cardboard.

The last Highlightis about the cricket squads. That means if I trile really  well I'll be in the team next year.


That was the details for my best year at PVS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment