Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Highlights for 2014!

My name is Hannah and I will be introducing myself to you about the wonderful year I have had in year 4! I bet that you are going to have fun in year 4!


I’ve enjoyed doing creative Art with my B.F.F. Katarina. My favourite art was Weaving because I’ve also learnt a lot about it because I’ve never done Weaving before! I found it really
interesting


I’ve learnt a lot about the past because for topic we always learn about the past. For me I really liked learning about it. We had to make something like a poster because, well I forgot why!


The best thing was making new friends. I can’t  tell you who because you will see in the next
paragraph!


Friends I’ve made are Jessica, Evie, saijal, Victoria and Violet!!!!!!! They are all girls!!!!!


Goals I’ve achieved were when I got my first Gold Card Award! The good thing was that I was the First person to get the new Gold Card!

Highlights were when I made it in the Middle School Gate art Group!


Next year I hope that I will do well and do good things!


When I’m in the Senior School I am going to be a great role model to the smaller children than
us!


Year 4 is the best year I’ve had yet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment