Thursday 11 December 2014

It has been the best year in year four!!!

It has been the best year in year four!!!

Hi there my name is violet.

I'm firstly going to tell you about the first day of year four.

On the first day of the year Room 30 opened up their stationary it was a disaster it was so messy!But the best part would have been working together.On the first day it was so awesome because we got to meet other people and make awesome enthusiastic friends.Also you get to meet your teacher.

Now i'm going to tell you about Miss Lankow 
She is great teacher and really awesome to be with she has lots of great idea's.Her art is really enthusiastic and creative.Her favourite colour is blue.

Now it is what I really really need to work on
It is my basic facts.Because I haven't learnt them as well as the other people and I am quit bad at them I don
't know why but I guess really still need to learn them.But I'll still have to learn them. I also really need to write neatly and read fluently.

Now I should tell you about the friends I have made.
Mia,Zana,Sienna,Jessica,Evie,Hannah,Katarina.

Now about the enthusiastic art
probably the best art would have been our symmetrical smiles.Our togas were pretty awesome. Miss
 Lankow said they were amazing and said that we looked fantastic.Also a couple of terms ago we did mosaics it was very fun and very messy.But not as messy as the first day of school.It was amazing when it came out and it was dry and finished.
By Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment