Thursday 11 December 2014

Ive enjoyed everything in room 30 this year but one of the things that stands out for me is doing technology with Mr Rankin. We have learnt about helicopters & we made pizza. We made dragons out of toilet rolls & then we stuffed them & sewed them together. Mr Rankin  is funny & makes us laugh.


In term 1 the middle school went to the birkenhead leisure centre where we took part in a lot of different & new activites.  My favourite was the  team building stuff. We had to move tiles and to make your team across and we won we got across first.


I have learnt lots of different things in room 30. I have learnt how to weave, my 3 times tables & all about Rome. I am going to miss everyone in room 30 apart from the girls.


Its been a busy year full of exciting new things & I cant wait to move to the senior school where I will get to do even more amazing stuff.
I really want to be in room 17 with Mr P…..I will have to wait & see.


Miss Lankow has been a nice teacher & she has cool games that we can play. I have learnt lots of things from her. Thanks Miss Lankow.


By Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment