Friday 5 December 2014

THE BEST YEAR IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a special visitor in the in the class on the last week of term 3. It was Miss Kimpton.Let me explain, the day that we were practicing plays, a stranger walked into the class room.Then everyone was like who is she? After that Miss Lankow introduced Miss Kimpton. Miss Lankow said"Class this is Miss Kimpton". Miss Kimpton could only stay for 5 weeks, she was really fun.


Here is the part when I tell you about athletics day. I competed in long jump and the relays. Both of the room 30 relay teams came 2nd. Sienna was so close to winning.



Now I really want to tell you about Grandparents Day.My Nana and Grandad came to Grandparents day. My Grandad came to my class and my Nana went to my brothers class. I watched a little of the Juniors Folk Dance.


Once a year there is orca-day. It is when you can come in black and white. You can also bring som e money if you want to by stuff, play games and win prizes. You can even by a orca band for $2.

The best thing in term 4 is the Bee Lady coming in to see the middle school. In the morning the middle school went to the hall. We learnt so much. After morning-tea some of the middle school went to do different activities. Miss Lankow split Room 30 into groups. I was split apart from Evie, Victoria and Saijal. The candle making was the easiest to do. First you get some wool/string and a flat piece of bee wax. Then you roll the wool/string in the wax then light the bit at the top. Be careful not to light yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment