Monday 8 December 2014

2014 Bradley

2014 was EPIC!!!! I've enjoyed EVRY thing exspeshilay TECHNOLOGY because we got to BAKE,WE GOT TO PLAY WITH LEGO,WE GOT TO PLAY WITH MOKONTROLLE HELLICOPORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so  cool :) I learnt lots of ties tables like 1x1 1
10x10=100 but most  of all i lo ve playing LONG BALL it is a sport/game it is really fun

my friends where Lemond and Alex H and Ethan Ethan is a year 5 but he is still my friend




                           Ethan lim tang
                           ________________________________________________
                           O                                      l                                                        O




                        ________                                                                        __________
                                       _______________________________________








                         Lemond
                          _________________________________________ _

                          O                                     l                                          O



                        ____________________________________________        






                            Alex H
                          ____________________________________________

                          O                                   l                                             O



                          ____________________________________________
 



When I am in the senior school I want to be in the rugby team and the soccer team.I also want to be in Mr Paeranga's class s we can do MINECRAFT! or Mr wright's class i will like that ALOT that will be cool i want to be with Alex H and Lemond because they are my only friens.

my highlights  where going to comenwelth games we came 3rd place and the athletics we came 2nd for sprints

I hope i am in a good class next year
By Bradley.

No comments:

Post a Comment