Wednesday 10 December 2014

2014 Memorys

I've enjoyed this year so much cose at technology we made dragons,gears,pizza and helicopters.It was so awesome I really liked the pizza because it is so yummy.The dragons are pretty cool because there are like puppets because you hold long toothpicks so we can hold it.



 Orca day was pretty cool with all the cupcakes and face paints.There was some fun games there and I think there was a duck soder came,it was pretty fun.You also get jelly beans and some other stuff like a sticker.



Our cleevnden buddies school has a swimming pool but we have a bigger school way bigger school than them.We did some fun activities and we did some art which involved weaving which I am pretty bad at.



Miss kimpton was nice teacher and when she tried to be angry she was not because she was to nice.We did some fun arts which involved fingers on the paper.


I had lots of fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment