Wednesday 10 December 2014

2014

Hi my name is Josh

2014 was the best year ever at Point View it was so fun. All the activities that we did were was just the best but we couldn't make it without Miss Lankow.

I have enjoyed learning about basic facts because it was fun and i like learning about it.I have enjoyed cross country because it so fun and awesome it was a very silly day.

I improved on my reading because i think it was my Zac power books and my reading program i think it has help me a lot. I have improved on my maths because of practicing basic facts and a lot of other things to.I think i have  improved on my hand writing because of a lot of hard work i have put into my hand writing.

The friends i have made are Jack and Keven, Gladwyn they have been the best friends ever they have helpful to me.

by Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment