Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Highlights for 2014

My name is Katarina and i am gonna show you what i did in year 4.
In the beginning im gonna tell you some stuff.
I’ve enjoyed every second of this year this is a really fun year to be in because next year we are going to be year…..5 which is really fun.


I’ve learnt that the Roman empires wore some kinda crown which i really liked that is amazing.

The best thing was when we did weaving with some colored paper with our Clevedon buddies my buddy is called Alyssa she is very nice to me.

Friends i’ve made was Evie,Saijal,Victoria,Sienna and Jessica and Violet some of you might know these people especially Sienna because she is popular in this school.

Goals i’ve achieved was i’ve learnt how to create an amazing crown. I learnt it while we were learning about Rome.

Highlights were the time that all the classes had to do the wearable arts our class had to do about Rome we wore the crown that I told you and a toga also the last one is we had to wear a roman sandals.

Next year I hope i will go in the ukelele band like my sister right now.

When i'm in senior school I want a teacher that likes art and math.


I bet you're gonna have fun in year four!



No comments:

Post a Comment