Tuesday 9 December 2014

The best year in year 4 !!!!!

The best in year four !!!!!
Hi my name is Mia
I'm here tell you about the sensational year in year four I've had.
First I'm going to tell you about term one lets start.
I'm going to start with my symmetrical smile. So the first step was to draw a paten then copy the paten on the other side but to make it easier I put it on the window and copied it onto the other side but you had to make the exact same then the second part was to colour my symmetrical smile I coloured mine in purple, blue,  lime green and red that was in the middle. Now lastly you had to go over the pencil
line in black pastel that was the easy part. Now I'm going to tell you a little bit about Orca day for Orca day you have to were black and white because Orcas are black and White you also can dress up as a orca because there is a contest that you can win there are lots more contest that you can also win you can even play some games and get some lollies.We also found out that we had buddies and they were from clevdon school my buddie is called Aria she is a year six
it's not that far away.


Lets move on to term 2 
I'm going to start with wacky hair and hat day that is when you come to school with wacky hair or a hat on your head. We also had our commonwealth games in term two. There was a lot of different actives to get into. There was Skipping, Hula - hooping , Shape box and bum shuffle. You get little badges if you come 1,2,3 you also get to stand on on little Boxes.


now it time for term 3
In term 3 we had a fun student teacher her name was Miss Kimpton we did lots of fun stuff with here did an alien box, a Mori sun we also did other stuff with Miss Kimpton she was a amazing student teacher. We also had werable arts that was when we could make some art that we could wear room30 did togas main looked awesome and when I performed it looked better and better every time


Now term four 
In term four miss kimpton lift. We made her some cards and she gave as a present. We did a lot of writing and art with miss kimpton she was a fun student teacher for art with her we did a sun and for writing we did alien boxes now I'am going to talk about my goals first math my math goals were to work on my +, -, x and my Division now for my reading and my writing goals I've improve a lot  on both of them I think I'am a lot better . I can't wait till I'am in the senior school to see what fun active we do there. I'll see you next year have a merry Christmas and a Happy new year


By Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment