Friday 5 December 2014

My best year yet

 The best year yet!!!!!!!!

This year was my best year yet. I just wish that I can stay in Room 30. It will be so sad to leave room 30. It was so epic.



My favourite time was in term 4 when our Clevedon buddys came. My buddy was Joe. He's cool. I
 did heaps of cool stuff with him. I've enjoyed doing weaving with him. It was hard but it turned out awesome.

It was funny when we tried to crash google apps. We had about 28 people on the same document. Why were 28 people on a document because we were doing chunks. It did not work.

When we were learning about Rome. Miss Lankow  came up with an idea of making our own mosaics. First me made a paper mosaic. It didi not take that long to make. Then we made a mosaic out of clay. We had to make  square tiles then we painted it. Next we use a hot glue gun to glue the tiles on a square pice of wood. Last we put grout around the tiles.

My goal for next year is...

To get better at reading.

To do my best at the subjects I want to get better at.

I made 3 friend this year they are..
Connor, Jared, andAlex K.


By Alvin


No comments:

Post a Comment