Wednesday 10 December 2014

2014 dani

                         2014 DANI'S YEAR                
  

Hi my name is Danielle but for short you can call me Dani this is my year in year 4. I was in room30 it was a hard year because this is the year that you find out who has a crush on you and when I become year 5 its going to be harder because that is when the boys ask you out you know what boys are not scared to ask you out they are just scared of the answer.



The best thing was school commonwealth games I played in the skipping games me and Shemaiah got first place it made room30 proud and they played room30's song HAPPY!!!!   Miss kimpton was are student teacher she was really fun to work with.

I've built my friendship Evie and her friends and I have made some more friends is well

We also did wearable arts we were learning about ancient rome I learnt a lot  



I learnt a lot this year and I think I will be ok next year

                                           From dani

No comments:

Post a Comment