Wednesday 10 December 2014

2014

2014 was the best it was awesome I like senior but I'm going to talk about this year.

in room 30 my favourite subject is writing it was easy and sometimes hard cause I have no ides.

my favourite thing that middle school did is common wealth games i did bum shuffle room 30 won both of them.

on the real cross country it was tough and long I got a stitch and I was tired and sweaty my foot was sore.

on athletics day we did sport the whole day I did not have a favourite sport

on term 3 and a bit of term 4 we learn't about rome they did not have chopsticks or spoons and of course forks they just eat with there hands.mostly in the roman times the boys names have us and girls had...... i forgot what it is cause it was from term 3 and its nearly the holidays.In rome a vocano erupted and covered the whole city and some people some survived and some died by lava and ash and fire and most of all...... the VOCANO!!!

this year we went to Clevdon school it was awesome we went there to see our buddy's from room 7
they had a swimming pool they go in the pool in SUMMER THE BEST SEASON FOR ME its my favourite season in the WORLD! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment