Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Awesome 2014

 My Awesome 2014


This was the best year of my school life.

It has been amazing with my wonderful teacher, in class my spelling was improving , in the start of the year I was on level 30 now I'm on level 34. I also think I've improved a lot on maths and reading. I've also had quite a lot of reading tests during the year.

My favourite activities we've done are art, singing and sport my favourite sport we've done is athletics day and cross country and common wealth games.But my favourite art was when our clevedon school buddies came to our school and we did weaving for our art.Even though I missed the trip to Clevedon school I still got to know my buddy quite well when they came to our school.

I've made quite a lot of friends this year,I've made about 8 friends.My favourite part about having a friend is when they help you when you need it and when they take you to the teacher when you get hurt.

This year I've joined the choir and I got chosen for icas and the year 4 maths group.I like classes that do lots of art and different subjects,and thats the class I'm in this year.This class has lots of nice class mates and a very wonderful teacher thats full of great ideas of subjects to do through out the year.

The other teachers in the middle school are also amazing but this is the best teacher I've had so far. During the year we've done lots of sport and art and had lots of fun.We've had quite alot trips this year as well.



During class Miss Lankow has challenged us and mostly in maths but in the end we all mark it together and then we can find out what the answer is.We always do lots of fun things at the end of the year.We also have  a lot of  special days.


Room 30 is awesome !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment