Monday 8 December 2014

2014 My Best Year Ever!!!

2014 was the best year I had.I am looking forward to the senior school,but I need to tell you the highlights of this year.

My best friends are Vir and Kevin. They are good at lots of stuff.

In Room 30, my favourite highlight of this year is sports. My favourite sport is sprinting, that was awesome!!!

My favorite subject was reading. Reading makes me learn new words,learn new stuff and read difficult words.

I like writing too. For example, Alien writing. 
I like using Vibrant Verbs and Awesome Adjectives.

Math helps me solve problem like how much a pineapple weighs.


Then Miss Kimpton was so awesome.She teach us how to make the sun from a story......


Grandparents day was intresting, because they are lots of brillant performers dancing and  lots of fantastic singing. The dance I liked was performed by Kairyn.


Cultural day was excellent too. We saw lots of cool stuff. When it was the talent show day, there were people from different countries performing lots of cultural stuff.


Athletics day was a cool day.I love to do all the games and sport they prepared. My favorite part on athletics day was sprinting. We saw the final sprinters and our relay teams after lunch.


The police and the helicopter were cool too. They are lots of cool stuff in the helicopter that was superb.


I'm looking forward to my basic fact test.


I'm proud to be in Room 30.

2014 is the best!!!

By Gladwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment